Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A brisk walk never hurt anyone.

You know that myth about how living in warm weather areas thins out your blood, leaving you unable to deal with the cold? Well, I believe it now.
But in a country where the sun doesn't shine as much as it should, a sunny day means you take a walk, even if it is 20 degrees. I admit that it was lovely, but I was freezing my behind off.
Rebecca doesn't seem to have that thinned-out blood.
She was supposed to be posing for a photo, and off she went, running across this snow-covered field.

This morning, we are going to tour the house we rented sight unseen. Cross your fingers for us that it is as nice as we hope. The landlord is being kind enough to give us the keys now although we aren't moving in until our stuff gets here sometime in February. If life here in BFE doesn't get a little more exciting, I might be camping out there ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment